Thank you for browsing our website. Please send your enquiries, comments, suggestions of this website, if any, or complaints related to the building management, to the Home Affairs Department, in one of the following ways:

By E-mail:
By Telephone:
(852) 2835 2500
By Fax:
(852) 2147 0984
By Post:
Division IV
Home Affairs Department
31/F., Southorn Centre
130 Hennessy Road
Wan Chai, Hong Kong

If you wish to contact the respective District Building Management Liaison Teams of District Offices, please click here for detailed contact information.